Advantages of booking directly on orosolhotel.com:
MINIMUM GUARANTEED RATE
What does the best guaranteed rate mean?
On www.orosolhotel.com, you’re always guaranteed the best price available. It’s a solid commitment we have to our clients: offering always the best prices on the internet.
We are so sure about it, that if you make a reservation on our website and, within 2 hours, you find a lower fare available in any other website,must be identical to the one you booked in www.orosolhotel.com page.we will keep the lowest price and we will also give you an additional 5% discount.
Besides the best available price guaranteed, when you book at www.orosolhotel.com you have many more advantages.
If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100% of first night will be charged.
Booking through www.orosolhotel.com we offer you a unique service: you can leave your room until 13 am on day of departure. This is a totally free service for our customers, and for a fee for the other bookings.
VAT AND TAXES INCLUDED
The price shown on our website always includes local taxes and VAT
How do I complain if I find a better price?
If you find a lower price than the one you booked on www.orosolhotel.com within 2 hours from the confirmation of your booking, you must send a Best price guarantee claim to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (+34) 971805650.
Don’t forget to include a screenshot (“PrtSc key” or “Command-Shift-4″ and paste) with the detailed rules and restrictions of such available price.
Once our reservations team verifies that the information is correct and meets the necessary Terms and Conditions, we will contact you to notify the change of rate with the 5% discount.
• Rates not publicly guaranteed (like negotiated rates, special contracts or group rates, rates for tour operators, companies, associations, etc.).
• Rates from opaque web (without identification or hotel name, exact address or availability of rooms until the user has confirmed the payment of the room reservation).
• Rates from “promotional packs”.
• Rates containing flaws on their webpage when making the request or reservation.
• Changes in rate relative to fluctuations and/or differences on the currency exchange rates. The kind of currency Exchange must be the same utilized by www.orosolhotel.com at the time of purchase.
• Offline rates