By Orosol | On 2 October, 2013 In Places of interest
From Hotel Orsol’s blog we thought of bringing you a very interesting post for this week. We’ll do a summary of some of our already published posts, that with a simple reading will allow you to discover many interesting proposals and suggestions in Ibiza.
Ibiza in 10 posts.
1. Carrer Ample street in San Antonio. One of the main spots for shopping and social life in the town of Portmany. Then and now.
2. Going for “Tapas and Pintxos” in Ibiza. Very interesting “tapas bars” on the island of Ibiza. For practicing the Spanish hobby of tasting delicious tapas.
3. Quiet and peaceful beaches and coves. We recommend you some nice beaches of Ibiza for those who like quiet places. With more or less atmosphere, but always chilled.
4. Adlib Fashion Show. All about the Adlib Fashion Show this season. Ibiza style. Pure Ibiza, Adlib fashion.
5. Ibiza’s olive oil. Would you like to know what kind of olive oil is produced in Ibiza?. Who produces it and how is it made?. Here’s all the info.
6. Five cuisine suggestions in the Sant Llorenç area. Very attractive culinary recommendations with a “very Ibiza” essence. In the north of the island of Ibiza.
7. Punta Galera. A beautiful walking route. Punta Galera one of the most special spots in Ibiza. And as well, we’ll show you other wonderful places nearby.
8. “La Marina”. Nice atmosphere all day long. Interesting post about this popular seaside neighborhood in Ibiza town. Shops, terraces, Cafés, bars… History, colourful, atmosphere…
9. The best clubs in Ibiza. A look at the wide and varied selection of night clubs in Ibiza. The best music, the best DJs. Ibiza at night.
10. 4 beaches with lot’s of atmosphere. For those who do not seek peacefulness, but quite the opposite. Party and fun on the beach. Music, parties, DJs and lot’s of atmosphere with your feet right on the sand…
See you next week. Greeting from San Antonio!