By Orosol | On 4 December, 2013 In Places of interest
From hotel Orosol and likewise from its blog, every week we try to bring you topics that will make you enjoy even more your stay with us in San Antonio, Ibiza. For this week we thought it would be interesting to give you some tips and recommendations prior your trip to the island. 5 tips for planning your vacations in San Antonio, Ibiza.
1. Choose the dates that are best for you depending on what you’re looking for on the island. In case you have flexibility for choosing your vacation dates, it’s important that you’re aware of those events, parties, concerts, etc. that you might be interested in, so you can visit the island during that time. Anyway, once you’re here you’ll definitely discover many more things!
2. Buying your airline tickets. The fact that there are many airlines that offer Ibiza as destination during the summer months, makes it very important to do in-depth searches so you can enjoy the best prices. As a general rule (though not always), if you make your reservation well in advance you can get much better prices (but as we said, it’s not always true, sometimes there are fantastic last minute deals). Our recommendation is don’t wait until the last minute if you don’t want any unpleasant surprises.
3. Another important tip before traveling is going into TripAdvisor and carefully read the comments and opinions of other people who have already visited and stayed at the places you’re interested in. It will help you for making your final decision among the different options. Nowadays this tool is a must.
4. Another interesting tip is previously choosing the type of room that’s better for you, depending on if you’re traveling with your family, friends or as a couple. From this link to the website of Hotel Orosol, you have at your disposal the different types of rooms we offer. We have so many different types that you’ll all definitely find what you need.
5. And finally but also very important, regarding that to fully enjoy the island of Ibiza and all of its places you need a vehicle, with no doubt the best option is to rent a car. From our Online Reception service you’ll have access to the best prices and conditions.
We’re at your disposal for any assistance or inquiries you may have. See you next week.
Greetings from San Antonio, Ibiza.